Licensed technicians ensure chimney systems are clean and safe by removing soot, creosote, and debris
About This Deal
- Type of sweep: Standard: A technician runs brushes and high-powered vacuums along the chimney to prevent soot and creosote from entering the home.
- Services included: inspection of the fireplace, chimney, and flue
- Service area: all areas of Connecticut, Long Island, Massachusetts, and New York
- Service restrictions: valid for one flue only; apartments, condos, and town-homes, as well as pellet stoves, gas fireplaces, and wood stoves are not eligible for service
- What gets cleaned out? creosote, a black residue caused by wood oils that accumulates inside chimneys
- When to do it: Chimneys, fireplaces, and vents should be inspected at least once a year.
- Risks of unmaintained chimneys: costly repairs, house fires, and unwanted critters
Need To Know
About A Chat with Shamrock Chimney
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Using the latest methods to achieve the best results and to ensure your chimney and flues are clean and safe. We test, clean and install chimneys flue linings so your family can enjoy the warmth of fire safely in your home.