Golf is a sport anyone can play, so long as you can stroll across a field, have someone else carry your stuff, and sit by a pond every so often. Play at your own pace with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a golf package for two (up to $84 total value)
- $90 for a golf package for four (up to $168 value)
Per person, each package includes:
- 18-hole round of golf with cart (up to a $37 value per person)
- Small bucket of range balls (a $5 value each)
Rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
Shandin Hills Golf Club
When golf architect Cary Bickler designed Shandin Hills Golf Club in 1985, he wasn't about to make it easy for golfers to just waltz onto his greens. Instead, he surrounded almost every green with moats of sand to guard the precious bent and poa annua grass. When not building wooden planks to lay across the bunkers, players at Shandin Hills face several obstacles along the 18-hole course, including a large pond on 15 that splits the tee box and the bermuda-grass fairway.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,517 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 70.6 from the back tees
- Course slope of 127 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole