Eating with chopsticks requires a certain level of dexterity, like beating a difficult video game or spitefully disassembling a too-difficult video game. Conquer your hunger with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$18 for a pan-Asian meal for two (up to a $37.86 total value)
$35 for pan-Asian meal for four (up to a $75.72 total value)
- One noodle dish per person (up to an $8.88 value each)
- Three steamed-pork dumpling in spicy sauce per person (a $0.71 value each)
- One deep fried chicken wing per person (a $2.14 value each)
- One can of pop per person (a $2.00 value each)
- One fresh mango pudding per person (a $3.78 value each)
Choose any noodle dish from the Richmond or New Westminster location menus, such as the grilled pork jowl meat ramen in white peppercorn pork broth, or the prawn, scallop, chicken, and BBQ pork spinach ramen in pork broth, for which the noodles are crafted with freshly puréed spinach mixed with wheat flour.
Shang Noodle House
The kitchen's focus on healthy eating continues with its hand-pulled wheat ramen noodles, vitamin C-packed mango juice, and free-range chicken dim sum. More than 24 varieties of ramen, from traditional to fried, round out the menu alongside pork chop in lobster bisque, barbecued pork belly, duck, and cuttlefish. Bamboo accents and contemporary art lend a modern air to Shang's Richmond eatery, which are part of the Kirin Restaurant Group.