All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
C$21.99 for a pan-Asian meal for two (C$42.46 value)
- Two bowls of red reishi mushroom hand-pulled ramen in Japanese mushroom soup, or choice of any other types of soup noodles valued at $9.88 or below ($19.76 value)
- Deep-fried chicken wings – six pieces ($7 value)
- Steamed pork dumpling in spicy sauce – six pieces ($4.20 value)
- Two cans of pop ($4.5 value)
- Fresh mango pudding – two pieces ($7 value)
C$43.99 for a pan-Asian meal for four (C$84.92 value)
- Four bowls of red reishi mushroom hand-pulled ramen in Japanese Mushroom Soup, or choice of any other types of soup noodles valued at $9.88 or below ($39.52 value)
- Deep-fried chicken wings – 12 pieces ($14 value)
- Steamed pork dumpling in spicy sauce – 12 pieces ($8.40 value)
- Four cans of pop ($9 value)
- Fresh mango pudding – four pieces ($14 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 14, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Shang Noodle House
The kitchen's focus on healthy eating continues with its hand-pulled wheat ramen noodles, vitamin C-packed mango juice, and free-range chicken dim sum. More than 24 varieties of ramen, from traditional to fried, round out the menu alongside pork chop in lobster bisque, barbecued pork belly, duck, and cuttlefish. Bamboo accents and contemporary art lend a modern air to Shang's Richmond eatery, which are part of the Kirin Restaurant Group.