What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
C$21.99 for a pan-Asian meal for two (up to C$42.46 total value)
C$43.99 for a pan-Asian meal for four (up to C$84.92 total value)
- One soup-noodle dish per person (up to $9.88 value each)
- Three steamed-pork dumpling in spicy sauce per person ($2.10 value per person)
- Three deep-fried chicken wings per person ($3.50 value per person)
- One can of pop per person ($2.25 value per person)
- One fresh green-tea pudding per person ($7 value each)
- View the Richmond location menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 19, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Shang Noodle House
The kitchen's focus on healthy eating continues with its hand-pulled wheat ramen noodles, vitamin C-packed mango juice, and free-range chicken dim sum. More than 24 varieties of ramen, from traditional to fried, round out the menu alongside pork chop in lobster bisque, barbecued pork belly, duck, and cuttlefish. Bamboo accents and contemporary art lend a modern air to Shang's Richmond eatery, which are part of the Kirin Restaurant Group.