Eating with chopsticks requires a certain level of dexterity, like beating a difficult video game or spitefully disassembling a too-difficult video game. Conquer your hunger with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$18 for meal for two (up to a $36 total value)
$35 for meal for four (up to a $72 total value)
- One noodle dish per person (up to an $8.88 value each)
- One steamed-pork dumpling per person (a $1.07 value each)
- One spring rolls per person (a $1.64 value each)
- One glass of soya milk per person (a $2.50 value each)
- One mango pudding per person (a $3.78 value each)<p>
Shang Noodle House
The kitchen's focus on healthy eating continues with its hand-pulled wheat ramen noodles, vitamin C-packed mango juice, and free-range chicken dim sum. More than 24 varieties of ramen, from traditional to fried, round out the menu alongside pork chop in lobster bisque, barbecued pork belly, duck, and cuttlefish. Bamboo accents and contemporary art lend a modern air to Shang's Richmond eatery, which are part of the Kirin Restaurant Group.