Choose from Five Options
- $12 for $20 worth of Chinese gastropub lunch for two
- $22 for $40 worth of Chinese gastropub lunch for four
- $12 for $20 worth of Chinese gastropub dinner for two
- $22 for $40 worth of Chinese gastropub dinner for four
- $13 for $20 worth of Chinese gastropub takeout
- See the menu.
Free parking is available at a lot on North Oak and East Main Streets.
Shanghai Beer Garden
Chef Ming Ye fills the menu at Shanghai Beer Garden with authentic Chinese cuisine, just like in Chinatown. The chef's signature creations include kung pao lobster—the spicy chili sauce complementing the shellfish's natural buttery flavor—and singapore street noodles with chicken, beef, and shrimp in curry. These meals are served in an ambiance reminiscent of a German beer garden, complete with house brews and Shanghai-style small plates, including the esteemed Kung Fu Meat Balls. Indeed, the gastropub features beverages to please a wide range of palates with guest draft taps, light lagers, ales, saisons, and IPAs, as well as sakes and Soju cocktails.