Chinese spot serves dishes from Shanghai, including sweet and sour chicken, braised beef noodles, and steamed pork bao dumplings
About Shanghai Cuisine
Shanghai Cuisine serves traditional meat, noodle, and rice dishes from the restaurant's titular region of China—known for its sweet and sour flavors—in a modest, modern sit-down spot.
- Steamed Dumplings: Warm, fluffy pastry on the outside and savory, marinated shredded pork on the inside
- Spicy Fried Chicken: Chicken sauteed with spicy red chilies and pepper flakes with a sweet and sour glaze
- Braised Beef Noodle: Stir-fried noodles with marinated beef that's roasted and browned for a sweet savoriness
The Fine Print
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.