Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for an Asian meal for two (up to $41.95 total value)
- $30 for an Asian meal for four (up to $83.90 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One appetizer (up to $6.95 value)
- Two entrees with white, brown, or fried rice (up to $13.50 value each)
- Two drinks ($4 value each)
Click to see the menu.
Shangri-La Chinese Restaurant
Shangri-La Chinese Restaurant’s executive chef has been manning the kitchen for more than 20 years, cooking Mandarin recipes that he first crafted in Northern China. More than 80 different dishes populate the menu, including the Lotus Delight, a popular blend of crispy bacon, chicken, and veggies submerged in a secret sauce, whose recipe is only revealed to diners who can correctly guess the number between one and three. The chef also whips up supersize portions of beef broccoli and almond chicken for family-style dinners.