What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for a cheesesteak meal for two ($28.50 value)
- $40 for a cheesesteak meal for four ($57 value)
Each diner get a cheesesteak or chicken cheesesteak, fries, and a drink.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for dine-in and carryout. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Additional toppings can be purchased for additional fee. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Shank's Original Pier 40
- When they served their first cheesesteak: 1962
- Since then: they moved to a new location with checkerboard-tile walls and neon lights that evoke the era when Shank's first opened
- The main event: the Angus-beef philly cheesesteak, served with or without onions
- For a twist on the cheesesteak: try the pizza cheesesteak with red gravy and provolone
- Which hot sandwich Sportsradio WIP considers the best in the city: the chicken cutlet Italiano with broccoli rabe and sharp provolone