All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- One three-inch New York style cheesecake dipped in dark chocolate and finished with milk chocolate swizzle
- One three-inch New York style cheesecake dipped in dark chocolate and finished with milk chocolate shavings
- One three-inch chocolate cheesecake dipped in dark chocolate with a topping of nuts and mashmallows
- Twelve strawberries dipped in: milk chocolate with almonds; dark chocolate with chocolate chips; and white chocolate with dark chocolate swizzles
- Includes a gift box with a ribbon
- Makes for a great romantic gift this Valentine’s Day
- Delivery date ONLY available for 2/8, 2/9, 2/10, 2/15, 2/16 and 2/17
- This is an exclusive offer
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 16, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Shipping fee and taxes not included. Shipping starts at $14.99. Voucher may be applied toward shipping costs. Delivery date ONLY available for 2/9, 2/10, 2/16, and 2/17. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Valid online only. Valid only for option purchased. After the promotional value expiration date found on the Voucher, this Voucher is redeemable only for the amount paid toward products available on www.berries.com. Click here for complete terms & conditions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Shari's Berries
Each day, Shari's Berries takes its haul of fresh strawberries to its dipping compound, where each batch awaits to be dipped. There, the strawberries are adorned with delicate drizzles of dark or white chocolate. Then, the treats are snugly packed and shipped to their destination before the day is out.
The staff members put the nsame care and attention into handcrafting other sweets, including cheesecakes, chocolate-coated s'mores, and cake truffles, to name a few. And they carry the ever-popular cake pops—spherical bites of cake that are mounted on sticks and made an example to cakes planning rebellion.