All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 28, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $56 for a hair style, cut, and coloring for gray hair ($150 value)
- $46 for a relaxer retouch with ends trimming ($100 value)
- $61.50 for a full virgin relaxer treatment with ends trimming ($145 value)
- $56 for a dreads twist and lock ($160 value)
- $143 for a sew-in weave for up to four tracks ($280 value)
- $140 for a smoothing protein treatment ($275 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must call to schedule appointment. Option 5: Must provide own hair. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sharon Jemison at Rose of Sharon
Sharon Jemisen has been a master stylist for nearly three decades, and in that time, she's mastered a variety of services, but she's particularly adept at working with natural hair. She enhances it with braids and twists, but she can sew in natural-looking weaves, as well, or relax hair to make it straighter than the Leaning Tower of Pisa after. She also makes over manes of all types with precision cuts and all-over color.