All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 6, 2016
Reviewed March 11, 2016
Reviewed January 9, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for a full-day shooting range package for two ($67.97 value)
- $49 for a full-day shooting range package for two with a new shooter instruction course ($92.97 value)
Each package includes the following:
- Two paper targets ($2 value)
- 9mm gun rental ($10 value)
- 50 rounds of 9mm ammo ($15.99 value)
- Eye and ear protection for two ($10.98 value)
- Full day pass for two adults ($29 value)
The second option also includes a 30-minute instruction course for new shooters ($25 value).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 9, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Range space is subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Must be 13 or older; 20 and younger must be accompanied by guardian. Valid for 9mm gun rental only. Upgrades are available upon request. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sharp Shooters Indoor Shooting Range
- 20 indoor shooting lanes
- Lanes are 4 feet wide and 25 yards long
- Digital target retrieval system
- 9mm guns such as a Glock 26
- Rifles such as an AR-15
- Revolvers such as Taurus 94
At a Glance
Sharp Shooters Indoor Shooting Range is more than just a shooting range. Its walls enclose a gun store, training classrooms, and even a jewelry store. Visitors are likely to smell brisket and turkey as well, thanks to an onsite restaurant. Each day, the chefs here slow smoke meat and serve it up next to classic barbecue sides.