All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
March 22, 2016
· 4 days ago
· July 6, 2018
What You'll Get
- $14 for Foundation in Microsoft Excel Online Course ($395 value)
The lessons include 16 modules divided into short, easily digestible chapters, with lessons are available 24/7.
About the Course
- Modules presented by highly qualified instructors with decades of professional experience
- Diploma includes over 100 course topics, delivered in video format
- Learn at your own pace: all lessons can be accessed from any device; study anytime, anywhere, and at your convenience
- Practical downloadable workbooks and exercise available throughout which will refine your skills
- Completely suitable for all levels: from complete beginner to Excel master
If customers redeem their voucher within one week, they will receive a free four-week subscription to Shaw Academy.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Online only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Live Online Academy
Live Online Academy is a professional training and higher education institution offering online diploma courses that cover a wide range of innovative subjects—including financial trading, online marketing, nutrition, Microsoft Excel, and photography. Led by expert tutors with professional experience in their field, courses are suitable for all experience levels, and also include live lectures and interactive experiences. Live Online Academy's courses include tutor support and a round-the-clock technical help desk.
Each course teaches through practical methods so students of all ranges can apply their new skills immediately. Above all, students have all-day access to course materials, which allows them to work at their own pace around personal obligations on a variety of digital devices. Each student's learning experience is enhanced by one-to-one interaction with lecturers and students from around the world.