- $29 for a Social Media Marketing and Online Reputation Management course ($395 value)
Social media professionals lead live lessons on practical techniques to improve business and increase engagement across various platforms. This ten-module program starts with the basics and works up to strategies for long-term success online. With fully interactive Q&A sessions and support provided throughout the course, this program is suitable for beginner and intermediate students alike.
Live classes are recorded and available 24/7, enabling students to learn at their own pace. The ten-part program is a fully accredited course with Certificate available upon completion:
- Lesson 1: Content and Community – Build It and They Will Come AND Stay
- Lesson 2: Learning to Monetize Social Media
- Lesson 3: YouTube without Big Budgets (On Demand)
- Lesson 4: Facebook – Social Targeting Means More Leads for Less
- Lesson 5: Twitter – Understanding and Monetizing the Noise
- Lesson 6: LinkedIn – Professional Networking in the Digital Space (On Demand)
- Lesson 7: Instagram – A Picture Tells a Thousand Words
- Lesson 8: Data Driven Social Media
- Lesson 9: ORM – Protecting Your Brand Online
- Lesson 10: Strategy – Making More of Your Marketing
Redeem your voucher within one week after purchase to receive 4 free weeks subscription to Shaw Academy.
Live Online Academy
Live Online Academy is a professional training and higher education institution offering online diploma courses that cover a wide range of innovative subjects—including financial trading, online marketing, nutrition, Microsoft Excel, and photography. Led by expert tutors with professional experience in their field, courses are suitable for all experience levels, and also include live lectures and interactive experiences. Live Online Academy's courses include tutor support and a round-the-clock technical help desk.
Each course teaches through practical methods so students of all ranges can apply their new skills immediately. Above all, students have all-day access to course materials, which allows them to work at their own pace around personal obligations on a variety of digital devices. Each student's learning experience is enhanced by one-to-one interaction with lecturers and students from around the world.