All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- Independently accredited by an internationally recognized body for CPD purposes
- Learn how to prevent and treat specific diet-related health conditions such as coeliac disease
- Calculate dietary requirements and body measurements, learn about food intolerances, health claims, and food labeling
- Full support and career guidance provided
- Suitable for all levels
- Course is available in German, French, and Spanish.
- Click here to view the course schedule.
- Includes a free 1-month subscription to all Shaw Academy courses
- Seven-day tailored meal plans
- Food diaries
- Healthy eating recipes
- Sensible snacking
- Food labeling card - wallet sized
- Blood pressure monitoring aids
- Cholesterol monitoring tools
- BMI calculator tool
- Goal setting
- Reward charts
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Online only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Live Online Academy
Live Online Academy is a professional training and higher education institution offering online diploma courses that cover a wide range of innovative subjects—including financial trading, online marketing, nutrition, Microsoft Excel, and photography. Led by expert tutors with professional experience in their field, courses are suitable for all experience levels, and also include live lectures and interactive experiences. Live Online Academy's courses include tutor support and a round-the-clock technical help desk.
Each course teaches through practical methods so students of all ranges can apply their new skills immediately. Above all, students have all-day access to course materials, which allows them to work at their own pace around personal obligations on a variety of digital devices. Each student's learning experience is enhanced by one-to-one interaction with lecturers and students from around the world.