What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
$5 for an online Introduction to Music Theory and Practice course ($395 value)
- Learn the theoretical tools and practical skills needed to heighten your enjoyment of music and compose short pieces
- Fully interactive Q&A sessions and support provided throughout the course,which is suitable for all levels
- Live classes are recorded and available 24/7, enabling students to learn at their own pace
- Each course is fully accredited with a certificate available upon completion
- Course covers skills required for understanding notated music and the theoretical basis of western music genres such as classical, pop, blues, and metal
- Theoretical concepts taught through audio examples as well as simple musical techniques played on a variety of instruments
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Online only. Successful completion of the online examination is required to gain officially certified recognized qualifications. For any inquiries, please email email@example.com. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Live Online Academy
Live Online Academy is a professional training and higher education institution offering online diploma courses that cover a wide range of innovative subjects—including financial trading, online marketing, nutrition, Microsoft Excel, and photography. Led by expert tutors with professional experience in their field, courses are suitable for all experience levels, and also include live lectures and interactive experiences. Live Online Academy's courses include tutor support and a round-the-clock technical help desk.
Each course teaches through practical methods so students of all ranges can apply their new skills immediately. Above all, students have all-day access to course materials, which allows them to work at their own pace around personal obligations on a variety of digital devices. Each student's learning experience is enhanced by one-to-one interaction with lecturers and students from around the world.