Brewery located in a 19th-century building offers a chance to see the brewing process first-hand and try craft beer
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Each person receives a tour, a 12-ounce beer, a souvenir glass or equivalent item, and a bag of chips.
- Age restriction: Must be 19 or older with a valid ID.
- Transportation: the nearest bus station is King at Memorial
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 19+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Shawn & Ed Brewing
It all started with a dream. Shawn Till and Ed Madronich hoped to open their own brewery for over 20 years. One day, they decided it was time to make this dream come true. After finding a perfect location - a historical landmark, old Dundas Curling and Skating Rink - they could finally start to produce craft beer under the name of Shawn & Ed Brewing. With the brewmaster Rob Creighton on board, they produce craft brews with focus on quality.
Here's what visitors may find on tap:
- Barrelshed No. 1: 6.5% ABV, this award-winning brew is characterized by a deep amber or ruby color and a dense off-white head. Hoppy flavor is accompanied by pine, citrus rind, nectarine, and grass notes, and balanced by a biscuit-like body as well as toffee and caramel aromas.
- Lagershed Original: 5.2% ABV, this pilsner-style lager features a gold color and a crisp, clean taste. Made with quality Bavarian hops and malt.