Though it is illegal for pranksters to shout about non-existent fires in a theater, shrieking after an encounter with an underseat gum wad is permissible. Shout about what's on stage instead with today's Groupon for one ticket to Disney and Cameron Mackintosh's production of Mary Poppins at Shea's Performing Arts Center. All seats will be in the theater's A level, which includes most of the orchestra-level seats, as well as some front-balcony seating, ensuring guests will get a prime view of all the Step in Time action. Choose from the following performances:
- $33 for a 2 p.m. matinee show on October 14 (a $52.50 value)
- $40 for a 7 p.m. show on October 14 (a $65 value)
- $45 for an 8 p.m. show on October 15 (a $72.50 value)
Originally a whimsical children's book, and later a popular Disney film, the Broadway stage production of Mary Poppins administers a sugar-spooned dose of dancing chimney sweeps and aerial stunts to audiences on its national tour. Unlike some English nannies who instill discipline with a stiff upper lip and an even stiffer pitchfork, Mary Poppins teaches children with a kinder, albeit unorthodox, arsenal of happy work songs and bottomless carpetbags. Welsh native Caroline Sheen brings the practically-perfect-in-every-way babysitter to life in a nearly three-hour (including intermission) Disney dance-tacular that combines favorite movie songs with all-new numbers and forgotten scenes.
Redeem this Groupon at the theater box office up to two hours before showtime, or starting at 11 a.m. for the 10/14 matinee. Individual ticket value includes a standard $2.50 restoration fee. No ticket limit.
- This is a great place to see theater at a place that symbolizes history of Downtown Buffalo. The architecture is very 19th century. – toby c., Insider Pages
- We have seen a couple of shows here. The tickets are usually fairly inexpensive and any where [sic] you sit is a "good" seat. – Kim K., Insider Pages
Central Business District
650 Main St.
Buffalo, New York 14202Get Directions