Click above to buy tickets for Cubs vs Arizona Diamondbacks on Sunday, October 4, at 1:20 p.m. at Sheffield Baseball Club. See below for tickets to other games.
- Buy tickets for Cubs vs Pittsburgh Pirates on Wednesday, September 30, at 7:05 p.m. at Sheffield Baseball Club.
- Buy tickets for Cubs vs Pittsburgh Pirates on Wednesday, September 30, at 7:05 p.m. at Wrigley Field Rooftop Club.
- Buy tickets for Cubs vs Arizona Diamondbacks on Saturday, October 3, at 12:05 p.m. at Sheffield Baseball Club.
- Buy tickets for Cubs vs Arizona Diamondbacks on Saturday, October 3, at 12:05 p.m. at Wrigley Field Rooftop Club.
- Buy tickets for Cubs vs Arizona Diamondbacks on Sunday, October 4, at 1:20 p.m. at Sheffield Baseball Club.
- Buy tickets for Cubs vs Arizona Diamondbacks on Sunday, October 4, at 1:20 p.m. at Wrigley Field Rooftop Club.
|_Jump to: Reviews||Bleed Cubbie Blue_|
Cubs rooftop tickets are popular so act fast. For $79, you get an all-you-can-eat-and-drink pass to one of Sheffield Baseball Club’s rooftops for a Cubs game. Retail value on rooftop tickets vary day to day, but the savings here are substantial. See the links above for available tickets. We have a limited number of tickets for two games at two adjacent buildings: Sheffield Baseball Club at 3619 N. Sheffield Ave. and Wrigley Field Rooftop Club at 3617 N. Sheffield Ave. Both buildings share the same owner, quality service, options, and unforgettable experience. Make sure you and your friends buy tickets for the same address!
These are the closest (and second-closest) rooftops to home plate, with completely unobstructed views, great ballgame food, draft beer, and a constant chorus of hungry seagulls circling overhead. Unlike previous Groupon deals on rooftop tickets, there’s no limit per person so you can buy as many as you want (tickets not for resale).
Usually, when we go up on the roof, a concerned citizen intervenes and we’re forced to return our sack of silverware and candlesticks. But this is one occasion when you and your friends can have a great time up in what Dick Van Dyke called “The Chimney Sweep World” without getting chewed out by your landlord or local law enforcement.
Sheffield Baseball Club was named The Best Seats in the House by USA Today, and seven Yelpers give it 3.5 stars:
> * All you can drink. All you can eat. And an amazing view of the game. What more do you need? On Sheffield, this is basically the best view from any of the roofs because it’s right in front of the 3rd base line and closer to homeplate than any other rooftops. – Gwendolyn H. > * The second floor had big, comfy booths, and the top floor had grandstand as well as indoor seating. There was never a line for the bathroom, even though the party was at capacity (which I think is 200), the lines for beer/wine were never overly long. The staff was good. – Kathy K. > * We were there on a groupon deal, so we got a great deal. And though most people were there from a groupon, the staff and service people were still so helpful, friendly, with great customer service. The bartenders were great! – Melinda M.
Bleed Cubbie Blue
Cubs fans know that you don’t need to be sitting right behind home plate to support your team. You can proudly fly the colors at rooftop events, or even find moments during the day to let everyone know you’re root, root, rooting for the Cubbies.
- Repaint all the American flags in your neighborhoods in the Chicago Cubs colors of red, white, and blue.
- Bring several adorable baby bears to work.
- Cook White Sox players an overly rich meal on the afternoon of a crucial game, then watch naptime begin.
- Permanently tattoo Harry Caray glasses onto your face.
- Loudly announce team affiliation on public transportation. Repeat.
3619 N Sheffield Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60613Get Directions