For centuries, kosher sushi was considered an oxymoron, like business ethics or British cooking. Taste the same difference with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $55 for a dinner for two (up to a $137 total value)
- $95 for a dinner for four (up to a $274 total value)<p>
Each option includes the following:
- One glass of wine per person (a $12 value)
- One appetizer per person (up to a $15 value)
- One entree per person (up to a $35 value)
- One shared dessert per every two people (a $13 value)<p>
Choose your appetizers, entrees, and desserts from this menu.<p>
Sushein's sushi will slip right through your fingers if you're not fast enough. A rotating conveyer belt, like an airport carousel full of tiny, brightly colored edible luggage, carries the super-fresh morsels past diners, who can pluck up the rolls of their choice as they approach. Wildly popular in Japan, this processes, known as Kaiten-style sushi, allows diners to sample many different kinds of rolls in a lively and whimsical environment. White blown-glass chandeliers illuminate the bite-laden conveyer belt as diners watch from their perches in stylish white booths and white tables. Flat-screens broadcast anything from the game to late-night shows on Saturday, when Sushein’s sushi scoots by diners until 1 a.m.