Dining parties take a break from the kaiten-style conveyor belt of kosher sushi with a sumptuous prix fixe menu and glasses of wine
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
For centuries, kosher sushi was considered an oxymoron, like business ethics or British cooking. Taste the same difference with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $55 for a dinner for two (up to a $137 total value)
- $95 for a dinner for four (up to a $274 total value)<p>
Each option includes the following:
- One glass of wine per person (a $12 value)
- One appetizer per person (up to a $15 value)
- One entree per person (up to a $35 value)
- One shared dessert per every two people (a $13 value)<p>
Choose your appetizers, entrees, and desserts from this menu.<p>
Sushein's sushi will slip right through your fingers if you're not fast enough. A rotating conveyer belt, like an airport carousel full of tiny, brightly colored edible luggage, carries the super-fresh morsels past diners, who can pluck up the rolls of their choice as they approach. Wildly popular in Japan, this processes, known as Kaiten-style sushi, allows diners to sample many different kinds of rolls in a lively and whimsical environment. White blown-glass chandeliers illuminate the bite-laden conveyer belt as diners watch from their perches in stylish white booths and white tables. Flat-screens broadcast anything from the game to late-night shows on Saturday, when Sushein’s sushi scoots by diners until 1 a.m.