A successful marriage, like tiger training, requires clear communication, positive reinforcement, and at least one pair of bite-proof gloves. Gather nuptial necessities with today’s Groupon to The Shelby Living Bridal Show. The event takes place from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday, February 5, at the Cahaba Grand Conference Center. Choose from the following options:
- For $5, you get a bridal-show outing for two (a $22 total value), which includes:
- Two tickets to The Shelby Living Bridal Show (a $10 value)
A one-year subscription to Shelby Living magazine (a $12 value)<p>
- For $10, you get a bridal-show outing for four, (a $32 total value), which includes:
- Four tickets to The Shelby Living Bridal Show (a $20 value)
- A one-year subscription to Shelby Living magazine (a $12 value)<p>
Presented this year by sponsor Fotowerks Custom Photography, The Shelby Living Bridal Show amasses abundant seminars and demonstrations for brides-to-be choosing accouterments for their big day. Birmingham Bake & Cook Company suggests handy kitchen gadgets and cookware, while local wedding experts dispense advice on topics such as the shock of seeing your spouse brush his or her teeth for the first time. Kathy G. Mezrano of Kathy G. & Company emcees a one-hour fashion extravaganza cohosted by Bella Couture and Mr. Burch Formal Wear. In addition to exhibitions, discussions, and a collection of origami swans constructed out of gently used wedding napkins, The Shelby Living Bridal Show bestows a plethora of door prizes from local wedding professionals. Shelby Living is a monthly magazine that spans a spectrum of topics, including fitness ideas, shopping, and recipes trending in Shelby County.