What You'll Get
Since the dawn of humanity, man has longed to conquer the ocean, which is why the invention of the boat was followed swiftly by the adoption of the high-five. Celebrate man’s triumphs with today’s Groupon to Shelter Cove Marina in Steinhatchee.
- $89 for half-day boat rental and one-night stay for two people in Cabin 4 or 5 (a $200 value).
- $125 for a half-day boat rental and one-night stay for four people in Cabin 2 or 3 (a $250 value).
- $139 for a full-day boat rental and a two-night stay for two people in Cabin 4 or 5 (a $325 value).
- $169 for a half-day boat rental and one-night stay for up to 10 people in Cabin 1 (up to a $365 value).
- $215 for full-day boat rental and a two-night stay for four people in Cabin 2 or 3 (a $425 value).
- $289 for a full-day boat rental and two-night stay for up to 10 people in Cabin 1 (up to a $655 value).<p>
Cabins are fully furnished and viewable here.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 18, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Must book by 5/18/12. Travel must be completed by 6/18/12. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. 5-day cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Must be 18 or older to check in. Not valid with reward points. $20 cleaning fee not included. Taxes are not included in this Groupon. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Shelter Cove Marina
At the mouth of the Steinhatchee River, minutes from the Gulf of Mexico, Shelter Cove Marina's protected dockage, rentable boats, and cabins outfit riverfarers with adventure-helping amenities. Four completely furnished and well-behaved houses board 1 to 10 travelers each with waterfront views, air conditioning, kitchenettes, and cable television. Lush, bird-spangled trees frame the river in lacy, whistling green trim as docks supply power and fresh water to thirsty, tuckered boats, and the boat ramp ushers its floating cargo toward water-fording sojourns. After angling outings, freshly caught fish grab vacuums and get to work at the fish-cleaning table, where a charcoal grill and picnic tables help guests refuel.