$15 for $30 Worth of Boards, Wetsuits, and Apparel at Shelter Surf Shop in Long Beach

Belmont Heights

Value Discount You Save
$30 50% $15
Give as a Gift
Limited quantity available
Over 50 bought

In a Nutshell

  • New, vintage & custom boards
  • Custom & top-brand wetsuits
  • Artist-designed clothing
  • On 4th Street’s Retro Row

The Fine Print

Promotional value expires Jan 14, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. In-store only. Not valid for Benefit items or sale items. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

Oceans make up 70% of the Earth's surface, with the other 30% consisting of uninhabitable mountains and parking lots for mega-golf courses. Acquaint yourself with the globe's must abundant space with today’s Groupon: for $15, you get $30 worth of merchandise at Shelter Surf Shop in Long Beach.

The husband-and-wife team at Shelter Surf Shop stocks the shop with surfboards, wetsuits, and beach-worthy clothing. Boards come in new, used, and restored vintage varieties, alongside the requisite sidekicks in surfboard paraphernalia. Custom and top-brand wetsuits provide protection for bodies while riding waves or friendly humpback whales, and the store’s colorful selection of men’s and women’s clothing recalls the 1960s and ‘70s with a modern flavor free of shag carpeting. Artists, such as co-owner Graham Day, design the locally made togs, which include Shelter tees by Tyler Warren, John Hintlian, Brian Banuelos, and Jimmie Hines ($24). Lightning Bolt–brand garb for men and women harness the jagged-projectile power of Zeus (both $24+).

Shelter’s coconut-and-lime scent, courtesy of resident surf wax, envelops salty skimmers' olfactory wears as they step in from 4th Street’s Retro Row or a portal from the future. The shop also hosts periodic movie nights.

Merchant Location Map
  1. 1

    Belmont Heights

    2148 E 4th St.

    Long Beach, California 90814

    Get Directions

By purchasing this deal you'll unlock points which can be spent on discounts and rewards. Every 5,000 points can be redeemed for $5 Off your next purchase.
{}