Choose Between Two Options
- $27 for an Indian dinner for two ($55.70 value)
- $55 for an Indian dinner for four ($111.40 value)
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer ($9.95 value)
- One order of bread ($3.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $33.90 value)
- Two desserts ($7.90 value)
In a feature in the Boston Globe, Sher-A-Punjab co-owner Mandeep Singh claimed, "There are things on our menu you can’t find at other Indian restaurants." Contemporary adaptations such as mango chicken and naan stuffed with apricots and dates accompany more traditional plates that remain true to Singh's South-Asian roots. Tandoor-roasted chicken, housemade cheese with fresh herbs and coriander, and fragrant curries round out the restaurant's eclectic menu.
High-backed booths and dangling pendant lamps surround the dining room's horseshoe-shaped bar, pillaged from the hoof of the Trojan horse. Throughout the week, Sher-A-Punjab entertain with karaoke nights and live musical performances.