All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Breaking bread is a bonding experience, encouraging new friendships while testing the strength of communal sledgehammers. Swing into sustenance with today's Groupon to Sher-E Punjab. Choose from the following options:
- For $23, you get dinner for two (up to a $46.80 total value) that includes:
- Two meat dishes (up to a $10.95 value/dish)
- One veggie dish (up to an $8.95 value/dish)
- One rice dish (up to a $10.95 value)
- One Indian bread (up to a $5 value)
- For $42, you get dinner for four (up to a $93.60 total value) that includes:
- Four meat dishes (up to a $10.95 value/dish)
- Two veggie dishes (up to an $8.95 value/dish)
- Two rice dishes (up to a $10.95 value/dish)
- Two Indian breads (up to a $10 value)
- For $57, you get dinner for six (up to a $140.40 total value) that includes:
- Six meat dishes (up to a $10.95 value/dish)
- Three veggie dishes (up to an $8.95 value/dish)
- Three rice dishes (up to a $10.95 value/dish)
- Three Indian breads (up to a $15 value)
The Singh family's authentic Indian fare graces Sher-E Punjab's tables in heaping platters of fragrant rice dishes, creamy curries, and sizzling tandoor-cooked meats. Boneless lamb simmers in a rich spinach and butter puree to form the lamb saag dish, and the pork vindaloo's thick, fiery curry invigorates tongues weary from making friendship bracelets out of cherry stems. Diners gaze at the bright tapestries that adorn pale yellow walls before delving into veggie dishes such as the palak paneer, in which cubes of house-made cheese bob in a savoury spinach sauce. Chicken and veggies spend their play dates in a ball-pit of basmati rice, and Indian-style breads such as naan and deep-fried puri sponge up sauces.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 13, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.