Although dollhouses remain an inexpensive, portable lodging option for some travelers, many prefer full-sized hotels for their four-walled rooms, working showers, and breathing staff members. Step up to the big leagues with today’s Groupon to Shilo Inn Suites Hotels. Choose between two locations:
- For $129, you get a one-night stay in an oceanfront room in Seaside, plus a $45 dining credit (up to a $338.21 value, including hotel tax).
- For $119, you get a one-night stay in an oceanfront room in Newport, plus a $45 dining credit (up to a $224.85 value, including hotel tax).
As part of this deal, guests who wish to spend a second night receive an additional discount (pay $129 for one more night at Seaside, or $99 at Newport, not including tax or dining. Oregon hotel tax rates are 9%).
Reap a bounty of breathtaking Pacific Ocean views with a spacious oceanfront room at Shilo Inn Suites Hotels' Seaside or Newport locations. At the Seaside location, the Nacanicum River runs through the town and empties into the ocean, while Mantel Lake and Chapman Ponds are nearby, immersing guests in natural beauty, varying terrain, and readily available super-soaker refills. At the Newport location, guests can take ganders at South Jetty and the Yaquina Head Lighthouse to the north. The restaurants at both locations feature a fresh sheet menu made from local Northwestern items, such as coconut or roasted garlic prawns ($19.90), grilled wild salmon ($25.90), Alaskan red king crab legs ($29.90), as well as pastas, soups, and salads. All rooms have high speed internet access.
- What a great experience! When we checked into our room, we were thrilled. The view was fantastic, the beds were so comfortable, and the room was very clean. – happymommyof4, Newport location
- Its nice to stay somewhere where the staff care about thier guests, pretty much sums it all up. Great Hotel, great food, nice view. – shebapita, Seaside location
- Their food is delicious! We usually try something new on the menu every time we come and are never disappointed. – quiltermama45, Newport location
- I ordered the crab stuffed prawns (highly recommended) and was blown away with the job that their sous chef had done. Presentation and Quality were outstanding!! – littleluluqt, Seaside location