What You'll Get
$15 for a women’s night out including drinks, food, and pampering ($31.59 value)
- Premium beverages such as Lagunitas beer, One Hope wine, and Social Enjoyments cocktails
- Food from Food For Thought
- Pampering includes massage, skincare, manicures, hair styling, and makeup
- All attendees receive swag bags valued at over $150
- Health specialists will be on hand to talk about fertility as well as many other women’s health practices
- Takes place at Greenhouse Loft on Wednesday, July 13, at 6 p.m.
- Click for further information
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 13, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Cannot be used in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Shine Fertility Awareness
After she and her husband decided to start a family, Katie O'Connor struggled for more than a year to get pregnant. Her bumpy journey, which included a PCOS diagnosis, hormone meds, and in-vitro fertilization, made her aware that discussion around fertility challenges is lacking. Indeed, one survey found that 61% of patients hide their experiences from friends and family.
That's why O'Connor founded Shine Fertility Awareness. Run by a board of directors who have all had trouble conceiving, the group informs couples about the prevalence of fertility challenges and provides support groups. It's also an important resource for women to learn about possible diagnoses, clinical therapists, alternative treatments, assisted reproductive techniques, and specialists in obstetrics, gynecology, and endocrinology.