What You Get
- $24 for $40 worth of Asian cuisine
- $45 for a sushi meal for two (up to $72 value)
- $89 for a sushi meal for four (up to $140 value)
Each pair’s sushi meal includes:
- One appetizer
- Two traditional rolls
- Two sake drinks
- Two signature rolls
See the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Every day, fresh fish from eastern Canada and the Pacific Northwest region arrive at the doorsteps of Rise in Wrigleyville and its Lincoln Avenue sister spot, Shine. These fillets never touch a freezer; instead, they're spirited directly to the restaurants' sushi bars and kitchens to be rolled into creative maki, fried in crispy tempura batter, or stir-fried in contemporary pan-Asian entrees. Both eateries are elegant yet cozy, with neutral lines and colors enriched by carved wood and whimsical light fixtures.