A Nurse Practitioner may inject Dysport or Restylane to minimize the appearance of fine lines and promote more youthful look
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any Nurse Practitioner
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane injections: lips, facial wrinkles, and folds
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Restylane injections?
- Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Not valid for clients who have received injectables at Shining Way Esthetics in the past. Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life-threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane. Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life-threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Shining Way Esthetics
As the owner of Shining Way Esthetics, Herb DeSouza uses his wealth of experience to help clients look and feel more beautiful. Fluent in English, Portuguese, and Spanish, Herb DeSouza works with his staff to administer various aesthetic services, including Botox injections, dermal fillers, and Vi Peels, as well as sclerotherapy, mesotherapy, and nonsurgical skin-tightening treatments. In addition to helming the med spa, Herb serves as a national trainer at Esthetic Skin Institute. Herb De Souza is a board certified women's health nurse practitioner (WHNP-BC). He is also a certified medical esthetic professional (MEP-C).