Designed to provide a smooth and radiant complexion, these treatments are based on deep exfoliation and nourishment
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of Signature Facial: Aims to deeply cleanse pores, reduce the appearance of blemishes, as well as smoothen and rejuvenate the skin
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Shining Way Esthetics
As the owner of Shining Way Esthetics, Herb DeSouza uses his wealth of experience to help clients look and feel more beautiful. Fluent in English, Portuguese, and Spanish, Herb DeSouza works with his staff to administer various aesthetic services, including Botox injections, dermal fillers, and Vi Peels, as well as sclerotherapy, mesotherapy, and nonsurgical skin-tightening treatments. In addition to helming the med spa, Herb serves as a national trainer at Esthetic Skin Institute. Herb De Souza is a board certified women's health nurse practitioner (WHNP-BC). He is also a certified medical esthetic professional (MEP-C).