Choose from Three Options
- $32 for a Persian dinner for two, valid Tuesday–Thursday (up to $64.50 value)
- $39 for a Persian dinner for two, valid Tuesday–Sunday (up to $64.50 value)
- $59 for a Persian dinner for four, valid Tuesday–Thursday (up to $129 value)
- $79 for a Persian dinner for four, valid Tuesday–Sunday (up to $129 value)
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer (up to $7.50 value)
- Two entrees (up to $18 value each)
- Two desserts (up to $15 value)
- Two cups of coffee or tea (up to $6 value)
See the menu.
Shiraz Persian Restaurant
The cooks at Shiraz Persian Restaurant bypass excessive garlic and oil in favor of grease-free dishes that the New York Times lauds as “simple and subtle, healthful and delectable,” and “beautifully presented.” Made with ingredients such as lamb shank and Cornish hen, kebabs compose the menu’s core, although chefs also bake naan in-house and mix their own yogurt dressings and dips, including one with Persian shallots that the Times cited as “particularly outstanding.”
Feasts unfold in a spacious dining room with exposed brick and a feeless BYOB policy. After meals, customers can stop by the Shiraz Mediterranean market next door, which stocks eastern delicacies and hard-to-find Middle Eastern spices.