All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 7, 2013
Reviewed October 5, 2013
Reviewed September 30, 2013
What You'll Get
Introducing a date to foreign cuisine can make you seem exotic, much like only communicating with them in the language you just invented. Be worldly with this Groupon.
$19.99 for a Mediterranean Dinner for Two ($41.06 Total Value)
- One baba ghanoug or hummus appetizer (a $4.99 value)
- Two medium soups, such as lentil or veggie (a $2.79 value each)
- Two medium Lebanese salads (a $4.99 value each)
- One shish combo entree, which includes three skewers, four sauces, and rice (a $14.95 value)
- Two baklavas (a $0.99 value each)
- Two soft drinks (a $1.79 value each)
- See the full menu<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Not valid for daily specials. Must purchase 1 food item. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Shish Kabob Cafe
Shish Kabob Cafe stocks its kitchen with parsley, lemon, garlic, sesame, and other quintessential Mediterranean flavors. Crunchy falafel patties whet appetites for tabbouli salad—packed with chopped herbs, bulgur, and tomatoes—or shish tawook, which wraps grilled chicken in a pita with garlic sauce. Shish Kabob Cafe also mixes up fresh smoothies and juices.