Visitors test their courage walking through the Carlheim Manor and its basement, Carnival of Souls, full of creepy characters
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: admission to Carlheim Manor (haunted house) and Carnival of Souls (the basement of Carlheim Manor)
- Indoor event
- Valid dates: October 4–6, October 13, 20, and 27:
- Friday 7 p.m.–10 p.m.
- Saturday 6 p.m.–10 p.m.
- Sunday 6 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Length of event: approximately 45 minutes
- Age restrictions: Children 12 and younger should be accompanied by an adult.
- All parking is off-site and the parking location can vary daily; click here for daily parking updates.
Shocktober at Carlheim Manor
Three levels of terror scream throughout the massive Carlheim Manor. Once boasting elegance and opulence, Carlheim Manor has been turned into Camp Carlheim. Camp Carlheim is anything but summer fun: terrifying horror encompasses the three-story mansion as guests navigate through the eerie hallways, haunted bedrooms, and chilling corridors. Deranged clowns and carnival carnage are housed in the Carnival of Souls underneath ground level in the mansion’s basement. The harrowing event has a PG-13 rating, challenging only those brave enough to face the house’s hauntings.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. All parking is off-site and parking location can vary daily; please visit https://gr.pn/2LWsGYS for daily parking updates. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.