Choose from Two Options
- $12 for $18 worth of Japanese lunch for two
- $16 for $25 worth of Japanese dinner for two
- See the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Shogun Japanese Steak House & Lounge
Seated at one of the many teppanyaki grills of Shogun Japanese Steak House & Lounge, diners enjoy not only the freshest food cooked right before their eyes, but the showy skills of each of the hibachi chefs. But the vast menu, like an iceberg or an NBA player on a day with low cloud cover, goes far beyond just what you see. At the sushi bar, chefs slice long filets of fresh fish, draping cuts over piles of rice or rolling them into artful maki cylinders. The kitchen also serves a huge variety of hot appetizers, entrees, and kid-friendly fare.