In Canada, Japan is thought of as the birthplace of sushi and the country that kind of looks like a shrimp. Learn more about the world with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
C$31.50 for a sushi meal for two (a $67.25 total value)
- Two miso soups (a $1.95 value each)
- Two green salads (a $2.50 value each)
- Appetizer: two pieces of shrimp and five pieces of vegetable tempura (an $8.95 value), six pieces of sashimi a la carte ($10.50), and six pieces of sushi a la carte (a $15.75 value)
- Main course: six-piece Green Dragon roll (a $9.95 value) and beef teriyaki (a $9.95 value)
- Two ice cream balls (a $3.25 value)<p>
C$16.50 for $30 worth of sushi and Japanese cuisine
- Click to view the menu.
Shogun Sushi Ramen
At Shogun Sushi Ramen, chefs intricately slice and carve vegetables and fresh salmon, tuna, and shrimp for their visually stunning maki and nigiri. Each dish excites both taste buds and eyes with exquisite presentation, from the Green River roll arranged with slivers of banana leaf, to the sunomono salad with delicately stacked seafood and veggies. Sushi rolls can also arrive in a festive wooden boat, before they have to walk the plank directly into diners' mouths. In addition to orchestrating cold sushi feasts, chefs also brew piping-hot bowls of noodle soup and grill savory meats such as teriyaki steak.