What You'll Get
For $45, you get $100 worth of funky footwear and accessories from (shoo).
- Located in the trendy Third Ward, (shoo) features rare, funky footwear, bags, and belts
- Unique styles from hard-to-find brands such as Trippen, Cydwoq, United Nude, and Re-Mix
- Women's shoes, such as the Kelsi Dagger linzy ($115) and Poetic License School Girl ($99), come in more than 25 brands
- Currently sells 13 styles of belts (from $59 to $109) and 14 brands of men's shoes
- Old framed photos and antique furniture give a warm, family feel to the shop
- This shoe store is utterly fantastic. There would be a rip in the fabric of the timespace continuum (literally) if I did not have my pair of brown U-road shoes. – gfiddy f., Yelp
- If you want to walk in quality and stylish shoes different from the other feet on the street go see Shoo! The sales people there are fabulous! – Suzanne100, CityVoter
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 29, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 2 per visit. Not valid toward sale or consignment merchandise. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.