All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $300 toward photography sessions, prints, and products at Shoot the Moon Photography
- First-place ranking for wedding photography as voted by CityVoters
- Good for portrait sessions, maternity and baby shoots, senior photos, weddings, Project Pink, special events, and more
- Professional, creative photographers
- Wealth of print options
- Also valid for products
- Good at two locations: Delafield and Mequon
- Not valid for the STM Basics Package.
Amassing over 280 tips, Joy Vertz’s Shoot the Moon Photography handily earned CityVoter’s Best Photography of 2009 award: > * Everything from the shoot, to the studio to the ordering appointment is perfection. Worth every penny! – Marissa M. > * Very innovative and fun photography style! Great for someone searching for that contemporary, fresh look for their family portraits. – Jordansteffen
The Fine Print
Not valid toward STM Basics Package. Not valid with other offers, discounts or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Shoot the Moon Photography
Shoot the Moon Photography's trained artists specialize in preserving candid, natural moments on film. The 4,000-square-foot Mequon studio has more than 40 distinct shooting areas and offers dozens more. Outdoor locations just steps away from each studio also offer ideal backdrops for scenic heirloom portraits. After the shoots, the digital team perfect portraits to ensure subjects look their best. Personalized ordering appointments provide a number of options, including wall art, Heirloom Albums, painted imagery and gifts.