What You'll Get
For $15, today's side deal gets you $30 worth of wigs, accessories, and more at ShopDevious.com, whose store is located on Northwest Grand Avenue.
- Specializes in vintage, over-stock, and designer wigs, hosiery, handbags, accessories, and more, with products for men and women
- Stand out or change your look with a plethora of wig styles, lengths, and colors
- Add length to current 'do with bangs ($10) or 20" human hair ($140)
- Create custom wigs in the style of anime or cartoon characters
- Extend and uniquely decorate eyelashes with exciting false lashes ($2.25–$6.50)
- Accessorize with diamond-net gloves ($5), argyle-print pantyhose ($6.50), and other hosiery
- Pull it all together with the help of combs, clips, and other accessories
- Named best shopping on Grand Avenue in 2009 and 2008 by Phoenix New Times
This Groupon is valid for in-store purchases only, and it expires three months from today's date.
- Glittery eyelashes? SweeTarts candy? Vintage Marc Jacobs handbag? Arizona native Anna Marie Guiterrez' funky little thrift shop/candy store/accessory boutique Devious Wigs & Things has it all. Devious carries clip-on hair extensions for $3 to $7 apiece—a sweet deal for a good quality, washable, and style-able hairpiece. The shop also offers custom anime wigs in case your geeky self just has to be Naruto or Miko Mido for the next cosplay fest. – Wynter Holden, Phoenix New Times
Yelpers give it an average of 4.5 stars:
- I get all my wigs here, and they are always of the best quality. The owner, Anna Marie, is so knowledgeable on wigs and is really excited to help yo [sic] find what you need. – Jessika M.
- This store is everything you'd hope it'd be... Their selection of vintage and used clothing is impeccable and they have a wide range of sizes and styles! Also, they always have the best deals! – Stephanie S.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 8, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. In-store only. No cash back. Tax not included. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.