Boot camps help you avoid the monotony of working out alone and screaming, “You’ll never be as strong as the calves!” at your biceps. Get support with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $21 for two 30-minute personal-training sessions (an $80 value)
- $41 for four 30-minute personal-training sessions (a $160 value)
- $58 for six 30-minute personal-training sessions (a $240 value)
- $16 for five boot-camp classes (a $50 value)
- Click here to see the schedule, which is the same every month.
Being an exercise-science major and a certified personal trainer, Shore Fit's owner, Phil Gilchrist, knows how the body needs to move for it to get in shape. Using that knowledge, he and his staff motivate exercisers through one-on-one personal-training sessions. For those who prefer the rhythmic chanting of a group setting, the staff also schedules boot camps and fitness classes throughout the week.