All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose Between Two Options
- C$75 for one three-hour Harrison River boat tour for two (C$130 value)
- C$149 for one three-hour Harrison River boat tour for four (C$260 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 1, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Shoreline Tours
The placid waters of Harrison Lake cut a gentle crescent through British Columbia's Coast Mountains, collecting glacial runoff waters into a basin that's as scenic as it is frigid.
The company's sightseeing guides welcome visitors aboard Laroan, their 62-foot Transport-Canada-certified boat. Outfitted with sightseeing decks, a BBQ grill, and a full kitchen and dining area, the boat acts as a home away from home during tours of the lake, as well as the Harrison River and Port Douglas. Read on to learn more about the tours:
- Harrison Lake: During this two-hour tour, the Laroan charts a course along the lake's west side, floating past the green waters of Echo Bay, the towering rock formations of Echo Island, and the cold cascades of Rainbow Falls. The tour includes expert narration throughout, and concludes with a cruise past Sasquatch Provincial Park.
- Harrison River: The Laroan takes a sharp turn on this three-hour tour, leaving the lake for the currents of Harrison River. There, you might spot some of the area's abundant salmon population, as well as barking seals and bald eagles keeping watch high overhead.
- Port Douglas: This all-day tour takes passengers to the lake's northern banks. There sits the remnants of Port Douglas, a former gold rush town that's been abandoned back to nature. You'll learn about Port Douglas's boom and bust, as well as take in leisurely views of the surrounding mountains and water.
For Menu :https://shorelinetours.ca/menu/