During the tour, participants can discover new flavors, tasting a variety of foods at Pike Place Market
What You'll Get
- What’s included: food tasting
- During the tour, participants can visit places at Pike Place Market while learning about its history from the guide.
- Departure time: 10 a.m., 2 p.m.
- Departure location: Pike Place Market (details provided upon reservation)
- Free admission for children under 5
- Click here to view the schedule
- About the guide: local
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 1, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Taxes and fees will apply at time of booking. Book by 4/30/2020. Limit 6 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Show Me Seattle
Founded in 1994, this company continues to entertain visitors and local alike with a variety of experiences that capture the spirit of Seattle. If you enjoy discovering delicious food with some light history on the side hit up the walking food tour through the world-famous Pike Place Market. If you want to see how the locals live and explore Seattle's distinctive neighborhoods, hop on a city tour. But if large shiny objects that fly is your thing, then the Boeing Factory Tour is a must do.