Santa shares his favorite holiday light displays along with the obligatory photo with the man himself
What You'll Get
Santa and his helpers bring guests the best of Seattle’s holiday lights aboard Show Me Seattle’s cozy winter coach. Between trips to the Market, Pioneer Square, and Kerry Park, Santa and his friends do the driving while telling warm tales of Seattle’s holidays past. Between sets of wintertime music and yuletide stories, widows overlook sensational light displays across town, from popular landmarks to neighborhood spots only true locals are guaranteed to know. The two-hour trip treks across the city, so guests are invited to bring the whole family—aboard the coach, they’ll be serving warm holiday drinks like hot cocoa and cider, and Santa is always in for a few rosy-cheeked photo ops.
- What’s included:
- Two-hour coach trip around Market, Pioneer Square, Kerry Park and more
- Santa and his Elf as the guides narrating the stories about Seattle’s holidays past
- Drinks such as hot cocoa and cider on board
- Festive music
- Photo with Santa
- When: December 1st through 29th, Thursdays – Sundays, 6 – 8:00 p.m.
- Departure time: 6 p.m.
- Departure location: Wells Fargo Bank, 1620-4th Avenue, between Pine and Stewart Streets, next to Westlake Center.
- Child tickets are available for ages 3–12.
- Adult tickets are available for ages 13+.
- Click here to view the schedule
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 30, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Online redemption only. Limit 6 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.