All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Five Options
- $76 for An 8 Line Zipline Tour for Two, valid Monday-Thursday ($150 value)
- $85 for An 8 Line Zipline Tour for Two, valid Friday-Sunday ($150 value)
- $152 for An 8 Line Zipline Tour for Four, valid Monday-Thursday ($300 value)
- $170 for An 8 Line Zipline Tour for Four, valid Friday-Sunday ($300 value)
- $89 for An 8 Line Night Zipline Tour for Two ($130 value)
Days of Operation
- March 18–May 1: Daytime tours available Thursday through Monday. Night tours are not available.
- May 1–September 5: Open 6 days a week for day and night tours.
- September 5–November 1: Day and night tours available Thursday through Monday.
Closed on Wednesdays.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. No same day as tour cancellations. Cannot be used for reservations already made. Gratuity is not included but is appreciated. Only available Thursday-Monday until November 1st. Closed on Mondays. Must sign waiver. Reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. 275 lbs. max weight. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About ShowMe Ziplines
ShowMe Ziplines turns everyday nature outings into adrenaline-fueled adventures. The Swafford family invites guests to explore its 100-year-old farm from the air, where professionally-designed zipline courses send visitors soaring through the trees at speeds up to 45 miles per hour. Guides start small groups on introductory, 300-foot lines that familiarize them with the equipment and safety protocols; from there, guests can move on to ride lines as long as 2,600 feet and as high as 180 feet above the ground. ShowMe Ziplines also organizes night tours during the warmer months, during which, flickering tiki torches, neon glow sticks, and tethered fireflies gently light the way as guests glidethrough the treetops.