All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed a day ago
· Reviewed a day ago
· Reviewed 2 days ago
What You'll Get
For today's side deal, get half off tickets to the monster truck eco-tour at Showcase of Citrus in Clermont (up to a $45 value). Choose from these two options:
– For $22, get two adult tickets to the monster truck eco-tour and 5 lbs. of citrus or a half gallon of fresh-squeezed juice (a $45 value)
– For $5, get one child's ticket to the monster truck eco-tour (a $10 value)
- Family-owned-and-operated for four generations
- Located on a 2,500 acre citrus and cattle ranch
- Grows tangelos, limes, lemons, oranges, tangerines, and grapefruit
- Does not use pesticides or herbicides on citrus
- Take a tour of the citrus grove and swampland on an hour-long monster truck ride
- Venture through scenic upland Palmetto, cattle pastures, and wooden swamps
- Catch a glimpse of wildlife near the Everglades
- With adult tickets, choice between a 5 lbs. bag of citrus or a half-gallon of freshly squeezed citrus juice
- They offer every type of citrus you can think of (oranges, tangerines, lemons, limes, grapefruit, etc) Make sure they are in season and you can pick them from the very tree on which they grow. For a great outdoor time with your kids, this is the place. – stay-home-mom-pa, TripAdvisor
- We absolutely loved walking around the orange trees and picking our own oranges! I think orange picking is our new favorite activity in Orlando! – cocolinu, TripAdvisor
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 8, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 child's ticket option per person, may buy multiple as gifts. May buy multiple of adult ticket option. Valid only for ticket option purchased. Reservation required. Child ticket valid for children 4-12 years. Gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Showcase of Citrus
On Friday and Saturday evenings, it’s not uncommon to hear Johnny Cash tunes echoing across Showcase of Citrus farm’s 2,500 acres as members of the Arnold family shake off another satisfying workweek with their friends and customers. Fourth-generation grower John Arnold and his family can usually be found caring for their groves of citrus trees, collecting fruit, making juice, feeding farm animals or greeting visitors from around the globe.
Located just 15 minutes from Disney World, the Arnold family farm produces more than 50 varieties of citrus fruit and blackberries without using pesticides, herbicides, or magic beans. The fruit–as well as jams, jellies, marmalades, and honey—are all available onsite at Farmer John's Old Time Country Store where guests can sample sauces, jellies, marmalade, and honey. Guests can spot native or exotic wildlife such as alligators, zebra, water buffalo, watusi cattle, or scarlet macaws on one of the farm’s monster-truck eco-safari tours.