What You'll Get
Attending the circus is a treasured memory for many children, just like hating broccoli and balancing their first checkbook. Create sure-to-be remembered moments with today's Groupon: for $15, you get two tickets (a $20 value) and $10 worth of ride credits at Tarzan Zerbini Circus at Jim R. Miller Park in Marietta. Ride credits can be used for individual rides (2–4 tickets each) or can be applied toward armbands good for unlimited rides on weekdays ($20). Armbands are not available on weekends. Choose from 17 available times:
- Friday, April 22 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 23 at 11 a.m.
- Saturday, April 23 at 1 p.m.
- Saturday, April 23 at 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday, April 24 at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, April 24 at 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday, April 24 at 7 p.m.
- Monday, April 25 at 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 26 at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 27 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 28 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 29 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 30 at 11 a.m.
- Saturday, April 30 at 1 p.m.
- Saturday, April 30 at 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday, May 1 at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, May 1 at 4:30 p.m.
The Tarzan Zerbini Circus, which is sponsored by Shriners Fraternity, thrills carnival-goers with high-flying acts, a bustling midway, and more than 40 rides. Huddle under the big top and feast peepers on hurtling human cannonballs, traffic-law-defying motorcycle stunts, and high-flying wirewalkers and sway-polers. Shriner circus clowns and a friendly elephant make for humorous cameos in between the death-defying deeds. After a rousing bout of tentertainment, browse kid- and family-friendly attractions or spin, drop, zoom, and flip on a collection of rides that keeps the adrenaline percolating for thrill-seekers, little ones, and oversized sentient plush gorillas.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for date and time purchased. Must be 3ft. or taller for rides. No cash back. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.