The best workout is the workout you'll do, and the workout you'll do is the workout that's best done working out. Today's Groupon gives you two options to fit your fitness needs and wants: $40 gets you either a one-month membership at Shuichi Take Fitness Company with one personal training consultation ($99 value, 60% discount), or three half-hour personal training sessions with one of Shuichi Take's experienced fitness coaches ($55 value per session, 76% discount).
Choose option one and get a one-month trial membership to Shuichi Take's club in Midtown Miami, an 11,000-square-foot feng-shuied space housing a lap pool, indoor and outdoor class studios, cardio machines, wireless Internet lounge, and dazzling skyline views of Miami Beach. Check out the facilities via the awesome overhead floor plans on its site to hype you up and make you feel like you're visiting the X-Men house. The club offers an array of fitness classes, including spinning, yoga, and sunrise Tai Chi (offered on the outdoor sky deck). Included is an initial personal training consultation to get you started. During the consultation, a personal trainer will help you identify your goals and give you pointers on how to reach them, helping you make the most of your workouts.
Groupon understands that getting to the gym is hard—even when that gym has a rooftop boxing station. Sometimes a membership alone isn't motivation enough to pause the Ken Burns documentary, put down the Fritos, and get on the elliptical machine. An appointment with someone capable of pinning you to the floor with his or her index finger can provide the necessary inspiration. Choose the second option and you'll get three half-hour personal training sessions tailored to your needs and goals. The personal training sessions are hands-on sessions in which your trainer shows you how to work the machines and helps you determine the fitness regimen that's right for you. All three sessions take place at the gym within a fortnight time frame, ensuring you don't lose your fitness knowledge in the couch cushions or behind the front seat of your car between sessions.
Shuichi Take Fitness Club Midtown is located on 1st Avenue and 32nd Street. Get your Groupon and get fit today.
Citysearchers give Shuichi Take Fitness high marks:
- I recently just joined the Shuichi Take Fitness Club and it was the best decision I have ever made!...I had my free training session with a trainer and I loved it so much I signed up for 10 sessions! – Krizia123
- I think Shuichi Take is one of the nicest people I've ever met in Miami, and I'm from Atlanta. I know what real hospitality is...I also think his gym utlilized [sic] the space well and is accurately furnished. – EvilMagicMarker
- Refreshing and new gym that has great classes and even has an outdoor class! I've been waiting for something new and this is the place! – st003
On Shuichi Take Fitness Company’s website, you can check out testimonials from individuals who used Shuichi Take’s equipment and trainers to reach their fitness goals. At Groupon, we went the extra mile to track down testimonials from more reclusive clients, who asked not to be identified by name:
- From my morning intelligence briefing with M to checking out the latest gadgets from Q, it’s hard to sneak in a workout and those shaken-not-stirred martinis really pack on the calories. But with the help of Shuichi Take Fitness Company, if anyone asks who I am, I can proudly feel the Walter PPK holstered beside my perfect pecs and reply [Redacted], James [Redacted].
- Alfred helped me set up a pretty good gym for the [Redacted]-Cave, but every once in a while, Robin and I jump in the [Redacted]-mobile and head over for spin class and a smoothie. It helps us maintain the focus we need to throw [Redacted]-arangs, pilot the [Redacted]-copter, or even chase down [Redacted], [Redacted] and The Penguin.
- For the last time, my name is Dwayne Johnson. Please stop calling me [Redacted]. [Redacted] is a role I played, like the Scorpion King, or Joe Kingman in Disney’s The Game Plan. No, I will not ask you if you smell what [Redacted] is cooking. Please, I’m just trying to have dinner.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.