What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$13 for a Chinese-Latino meal for two (up to $25.20 value)
- One appetizer (up to $3.88 value)
- Two 12-ounce drinks (up to $2.78 value each)
- Two stir-fry and rice meals, Chino Latino salads, burritos, or taco meals (up to $7.88 value each)
$25 for a Chinese-Latino meal for four (up to $50.40 value)
- Two appetizers (up to $3.88 value each)
- Four 12-ounce drinks (up to $2.78 value each)
- Four stir-fry and rice meals, Chino Latino salads, burritos, or taco meals (up to $7.88 value each)
View the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in or carry-out. Not valid with any other offers. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Limit 1 check per table. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Si Fu
At Si Fu, the tacos—stuffed with proteins as diverse as cilantro-lime chicken, barbecue pork, and lemongrass tofu—come in two styles. There's the classic Latino version, which comes with onions, cilantro, and lime. The Chino-style tacos, meanwhile, come crowned with toppings typically found on bánh mì: pickled daikon, carrots, cilantro, and jalapeño slivers.
These unlikely combinations were born from a simple premise: Chicagoans shouldn't have to choose between Chinese and Latin food. Si Fu saves everyone hours of coin flipping and trick-coin producing with its fusion cuisine, sating diners' appetites with a smorgasbord of options from burritos to kimchi fries, beer battered avocado to tuna tartare, and queso fundido.