All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $26 for one appetizer and two entrees for two people ($48.75 value)
- $51 for two appetizers and four entrees for four people ($97.50 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid starting Tuesday, May 31st, 2016. Not valid toward alcohol. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for special menu. Valid for dine-in only for full price items. Not valid for happy hour specials and lunch special menu. Not valid for Chef's Special items. Not valid on holidays and all special days. Cannot be combined with other offers; not valid for split checks. Limit 1 type of seafood per table. Not valid Friday-Sunday. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Siam Spice
Inside Siam Spice, warm shades of rust and gold surround plush booths and cushioned chairs, and a back-lit bar offers diners plenty of drinkable options as they read through the extensive menu. Read on to learn about some of the Thai restaurant's signature items:
- **Goong ob woonsen: Steamed shrimp are paired with cellophane noodles, juicy pork, onion, celery, fresh ginger, and mushrooms, in a light sesame sauce.
- **Gang ped yang: Roasted duck, pineapple, eggplant, bamboo, basil, and peppers are enveloped in a coconut red curry paste and spices in this favorite entree.
- **Siam beef: This dish, which is best eaten while dining in, features marinated beef that is sizzled with a sweet sesame garlic sauce and steamed with a mixture of vegetables.