What You'll Get
While a good pizza chef can toss the dough above his head, the best pizza chefs can juggle two pizzas at once and bake them by tight-roping over a volcano. Taste the adrenaline with today’s Groupon to Sicilian Joe’s Pizzeria with locations in Manhattan and Schererville, Indiana. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get a pizza dinner (up to a $20.28 total value with tax), which includes the following:
- One 14-inch thin-crust pizza (an $11.99 value)
- Choice of up to three toppings (a $1.50 value each)
- One 2-liter bottle of soda (a $2.29 value)
- For $20, you get a pizza dinner (up to a $40.56 value with tax), which includes the following:
- Two 14-inch thin-crust pizzas (a $23.98 value)
- Choice of up to three toppings (a $1.50 value each) on each pizza
- Two 2-liter bottles of soda (a $4.58 value)
Working from a playbook of family recipes handed down through generations, the founders of Sicilian Joe’s Pizzeria, Joseph and Maria Butera, instill every menu item with Sicilian tradition. Pie-smiths daily prepare each topping for Joe’s thin-crust pizzas, dicing fresh vegetables and grating mozzarella cheese. Then, they sprinkle them on homemade dough, baking the disks to a golden brown by using them as shields against the laser-eyed attacks of robot armies. Guests can customize every pizza with a variety of accessories, from classics such as anchovies, pepperoni, and sliced tomatoes to tangier flavors including blue cheese and hot or mild giardiniera relish. For no additional charge, chefs can also add or remove sauce, omit the cheese entirely, or replace the 2-liter soda’s bottle cap with a fresh broccoli cork.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 11, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in and carryout only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.